Is Social Media Broken?

Can Social Media really be called Social any longer, is Social Media broken beyond all repair? Almost since its launch, people have been observing the “Echo Chamber” effect of Twitter. There have been studies that only 20% of the users are actually producing original content, the other 80% are simply reposting that content. Some have even gone so far as to claim that this “reposting” is in fact Content Curation.
Read original article at IncSlingers…