Are These Content Marketing Claims Fact or Fiction?

With 93% of organizations using content marketing today, the other 7% might wonder, am I missing out on a great opportunity? John Hall states that in order to answer this question, these companies must first educate themselves on the content marketing space. Hall tackles five of the biggest content marketing lies currently out there, one being, “If you create it, they will come.”

Just because you create a blog doesn’t mean that everybody in the world is going to read what you write. You have to strategically align your content so people who want to learn more will come back to your site.”

Before jumping into content marketing, take a step back and think about your business needs. Content marketing can be a great asset to many companies, if correctly implemented. For more information on best practices and examples of content curation in action, take a look at our eBook, Content Marketing Done Right.

Read original article at inc.com…