Content Curation Marketing (CCM), created and run by Curata (www.curata.com), is the online destination for all things curation. Providing useful information and relevant news on the curation industry, Content Curation Marketing is the go-to resource for individuals seeking out information on curation.
CCM accepts editorial content. Please follow the guidelines below before submitting.
If you’d like us to curate your content to be featured:
- All curated content must be editorialized. Please provide any notes or annotations you’d like included. The final snippeit is up to CCM’s discretion.
- Every article curated must have a thumbnail. Please provide one when submitting your content.
- No reposts of content already curated.
- All content should be in at least 1 category. Please provide a recommendation based on the current CCM categories.
If you’d like to submit original content (guest post):
- All content must be submitted with an image.
- Please provide a bio and headshot for your author.
- Before submitting, please reach out to Jessie Zubatkin, jessie (at) curata (dot) com for more information.