95% Of Marketers Do Content Curation — And The Other 5% Are Mistaken

 

Content 4 Demand covers Curata’s recent content curation adoption survey with some startling findings about how widespread content curation is within the marketer demographic:

Lots of marketers curate content via social media, and that makes sense – social media is quick, efficient and easy to use. But a majority also use personal email, blogs and email newsletters for content curation. In other words, content curation isn’t a lowest-common-denominator activity. Marketers obviously take it seriously, they devote resources to it, and they put time and effort into delivering it to prospects.

 

Read original article at Custom Content Creation…