If you haven’t gotten your feet wet in the digital publishing industry yet, the task of standing out amongst the millions of blogs posted each day can seem insurmountable. However, when you take a closer look at what it takes to succeed in the world of online content, it doesn’t need to be complicated – and the reward is worth the input. Jeff Bullas reviews how a small business leveraged content marketing to become the leader in their industry. Here’s how they did it:
- Listed all the questions their clients asked everyday
- Turned those questions and answers into articles on their blog
- Took those articles and made them into a free ebook
- Collected emails when people downloaded the ebook
- Kept answering questions (content) and informing and updating potential customers via email
Focusing on the goals and interests of your customers is a great place to start. Listen what they have to say and create valuable content to answer their questions and provide thought leadership.
Read original article at Jeffbullas’s Blog…